:::: MENU ::::

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Hello again, I just created a Youtube channel tonight, the name is 13eEntertainment (our channel) because 13entertainment was already taken (13entertainment's channel). They only have 1 video and its only a favorite. Oh well, no good crying over spilled milk. I also did learn how to UV wrap a model, haven't done it yet but it is a step in the right direction.

If you are wondering why these were posted when I don't even have any followers its because I want to be able to go back and map my progress later.  Thats all for now.

                                                                                

                                                      - Grant Oberhauser, Co Founder and Lead Developer


                                                                                                  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for even thinking of leaving a comment...

A call-to-action text Contact us