:::: MENU ::::

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

To start this post off I am just going to say that I have been having zero luck with calibrating the accelerometers. That is actually what I am programming right now after about 4 days of strenuous thinking. Today I came across an idea that I think just might work. Also if you are a developer making a game here is a little tip for you: you can't just "offset" the rotation... it doesn't work like that. I involves clever coding and a whole lot of thinking.

After we get this game out there I might spruce up my some of my code and sell it on the asset store, this code would save you months of programming and let you be able to get your game out there a lot faster. The only reason being we hurdled all of the hurdles for you, all you would have to do is cross the finish line. Wow that was very cheesy, but it had a hint of inspiration in it. Before I say something really stupid I am going to go and listen to some more dubstep :D

Until next time,
                                                            Grant Oberhauser, Lead of Development  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for even thinking of leaving a comment...

A call-to-action text Contact us