:::: MENU ::::

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Today I changed the controls to accelerometer controls. I am not going to include this build because now it is considered a game, mostly because it is great fun. Yea I know, I am sorry, but I need to eat when I am in college and this game is meant to make a profit. That doesn't mean I wont give you guys any builds in the future at all. I will give you guys parts of builds so you can see what has been added (if the build can't be taken apart very easily I will make a video instead). For example if we get a menu going and we want you guys to get a look at it we will build a game that is only a menu system. By the way, the menu system should be pretty fricken cool, it's even going to merge with the intro :D (don't quote me on that one). Now I am feeling like a pile of poop not giving this build to you guys. I will talk it over with Luke and Patrick to see what they think about the whole deal and see if I should give this build out. (I just might do it for a gift, here is a clue: <3)

Until next time
                                                     -Grant Oberhauser, Lead of Development

Edit: Patrick take a look at this, it should be helpful: http://unity3d.com/support/documentation/Manual/Optimizing%20Graphics%20Performance.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for even thinking of leaving a comment...

A call-to-action text Contact us