:::: MENU ::::

Friday, August 31, 2012

Hey guys, I have a few things to update you on that are pretty major. We are getting close to a "beta-able" build. Actually we could probably bring the build we have now to beta. The reason being I let it all go yesterday and programmed the fuck out of the game. The things I programmed yesterday (and the day before) were a start menu for starting up a level, a start animation, rockets take health away from enemies, rockets explode with a flare (which looks awesome). These are only the major updates, other updates consist of stuff that were minor bugs that most probably wouldn't care about. I might make a video for this build, don't quote me on this. It would be a pretty cool video but I am kind of busy with programming and such. I'm also lazy, so that's the biggest thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for even thinking of leaving a comment...

A call-to-action text Contact us