:::: MENU ::::

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Well, I haven't posted here for a while and I am sorry for that. The thing is, school started about a month ago and development has slowed to a crawl. So much of a crawl that my parents have told me that it needs to be done by the end of October or I will need to get a job. That was all fine and dandy. I still worked on it when I had time. Until today, my parents made me go to my dads shop today to work. Absolute worst job ever. This has sparked a flame in me, one they might not have wanted to spark. This act of putting me to work has told me that they doubt me, this is my fuel. I run on doubt. I run on challenges. This little bit of doubt has put me into high gear. I am now going to destroy this programming and prove them wrong. Nobody doubts me and sees me give up.

Until next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for even thinking of leaving a comment...

A call-to-action text Contact us