:::: MENU ::::

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Hello all,

So, a couple of things have changed since my last update. The really big news is that I don't have to work anymore, yey! This doesn't guarantee more homework getting done, just because I have 2.5 more hours to work on the game, that doesn't mean I have 2.5 more hours for homework. I just have more time to do what I please, homework or programming.

The other news I must share is our developer console being set up. Yesterday Patrick took the bull by the horns and made a developer console for NewStream Software. This means we can publish games that are free. We can't publish paid for games yet because we still new a Google merchant account. We do still have a pre-alpha 'sale' page being put up, we just need some fancy graphics and stuff. Although we are going to name it a very obscure name so it isn't found amongst the normal games.

As for development I haven't gotten much farther on it. I seem to have hit an invisible barrier. There is a glitch in the game that makes the AI invincible. Even though everything looks good. It's very strange but is probably an easy fix. I am going back and forth between that glitch and getting the cinematic cameras scripts and what not set up. After that all of the glitches are just annoying little things, of course I will fix them because I love games that are very smooth. I just don't need to fix them to make alpha/beta testing possible.

Until next time


Edit: I didn't realize Patrick already did an update. Oh well, just some stuff from the development side of things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for even thinking of leaving a comment...

A call-to-action text Contact us