:::: MENU ::::

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Hi,

My last post was my bipolarity showing through, I'm not actually diagnosed as bipolar but I'm sure I am. I feel like laughing all day long at one point, then killing everybody I encounter.

Anyway, actual gameplay improvements have just occurred, I just moved the player spawn closer to the actual map. Maybe that will convey the message that you need to stay next to the BIG FUCKING FLYING THING THAT HAS SHIT TO SHOOT AT FLYING AROUND! I swear, everyone that I have given this to play flies toward earth like they can land on it, they actually ask if they can go to earth. This is an android game, do you honestly think you can go to earth? Maybe I should have made a crappier render of the earth then, something that actually looks like you can't go there, it just has extremely shitty textures and everything.

What we are planing to do now however is making a huge sphere around the arena that will stop you from flying away, you can act like you are flying away but the AI will come and anally rape the fuck out of you. Ah, trolling, never gets old. It also teaches the players that they are indeed fucking retards.

Until next time

Grant Oberhauser - :D 

1 comment:

You're awesome for even thinking of leaving a comment...

A call-to-action text Contact us