:::: MENU ::::

Saturday, January 14, 2012

I know that you may have seen some of my earlier posts of some of my songs or maybe you have seen the post welcoming me to the team. Well since everyone else has made there own version of telling who they are and what they do I thought it was my turn to introduce myself. I'am Luke Nelson a.k.a the Music Man or StelarLuke. I'm the only one in charge of music development so yeah... I use aviary (free program) to make my songs. My songs are getting a lot better as I toy with it some more. If anyone has any other music programs (free please) please suggest them in the comments. Well that's all for now. So I'll leave you with some more music. :D


















0 comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for even thinking of leaving a comment...

A call-to-action text Contact us