:::: MENU ::::

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

So today in personal finance we had time to play on the computers today after we got done with our finals. I brought my flashdrive today and tested out the game. Guess what, THE COMPUTERS ARN'T SLOW :D. For some reason the downloaded version must have been slow. Now that I think of it there was one file that was blocked for some reason. That could have been the reason it was so slow... at any rate I am glad that it wasn't actually that slow on that computer, it might be able to play on an Android or iPod/iPhone/iPad/iPee wait what? any who I need to study, or something.

Until next time

                                         - Grant Oberhauser, Co Founder and Lead Developer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for even thinking of leaving a comment...

A call-to-action text Contact us