:::: MENU ::::

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Hello,

all of today and yesterday I have been setting up the new menu system. I was having some problems with the loading screen earlier but that should be fixed because I just crashed Unity. That makes no sense at all, but it does, trust me. The progress is going pretty good on it too. We had to break our no language rule, but we can bring it back with some fancy graphics if we need to. The credits will still be in letters because, well, it's a bunch of names. Actually it's only mine and Patrick's name, we also thank the Blender Foundation, the Gimp Development Team, and Unity Technologies ApS. I'm just rambling right now, just wanted to update you all and let you know we are still trucking along.

Until next time

1 comment:

You're awesome for even thinking of leaving a comment...

A call-to-action text Contact us