:::: MENU ::::

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Hello,

Yesterday I was going to work on the game, but I wasn't because I was playing Halo 4 and going on the internet and stuff. I knew I had to work on it because we need to get it done. So I forced myself to work on it. Then I realized something, we have already jumped all the big hurdles. This is GREAT! This means we are getting very close to finishing the game. We still have a lot of clean up to do now but we don't need to reinvent the wheel any more. All the big stuff has been finished. We do however need to put in a scoring system, a game over screen, setting up the maps, etc. For the most part we are done. We will probably run into some other big stuff we need to do, such as a game over screen, but we have most of the textures down and we can simply reuse code for that. Right now I am doing the skyboxes, I will include a picture here on how it comes out.

Until next time


Cool render!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for even thinking of leaving a comment...

A call-to-action text Contact us