:::: MENU ::::

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Today I just got the last of the kinks out of the webplayer on our blog. This is actually a huge leap for us because we wanted to do this for a long time but never had the smarts to do it. So a yesterday I built a webplayer and was looking around the html code inside and found where the webplayer gets the data from. I found it and linked it to a file on mediafire. That worked only temporarily until we found out that retarded computers like Luke's couldn't do that. So started looking around at other sites I could store files on, like Google Drive and Box. Then I happened upon Dropbox where the site actually gives you the link on their servers to where the file is stored. I got this link from Dropbox, put it into the html on the current build page and it work for me. I messaged Luke over Steam and it worked for him too :D. Dropbox is also extremely convenient because it will use the same link if a file is uploaded with the same name, that means I have to just put my build into Dropbox and it will update automatically on the blog. Also you will have to download Unity's special player.

Anyway I have to go teach some AI how to fight.

Until next time.

(Build Here)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for even thinking of leaving a comment...

A call-to-action text Contact us