:::: MENU ::::

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Hey guys so you must all be like "what does this game look like?". So I took some screenshots so you can see more than that exciting test tube. Sorry there are no enemy ships to be seen but Grant is to busy looking at lolcats more than doing the job he has been assigned. Pics will be back have to re-upload grant had a temper tantrum.

Grant: I worked on the game WAY more than you did before the summer. Also it isn't easy make AI ships obey you. So shut up about me not working. Besides I am working on this other program that may possibly fund the game. Love, Grant

P.S. - I never look at lolcats, I may look at Uberhumor for a few minutes so I can see the pictures but I never Google lolcats.  
Patrick:Oh okay. Grant is our savior HAIL GRANT
Patrick:You know we quarrel here but then I ask myself WHERE THE FUCK IS LUKE! DID HE FUCKING DIE!?

Grant: He's probably looking at lolcats
Patrick:Yeah probably or he is like "YAY! I MAKE NWE NOISZE! :d"

Grant: I just changed his roll in the team to Lead of Lolcats Research. I also added a picture for you ->
Patrick: OH THANKS! :D
You know what? Lets go to Lukes house and steal his games.

Those pictures are back my fellow blogalites they are very pretty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for even thinking of leaving a comment...

A call-to-action text Contact us