:::: MENU ::::

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Hello errbody

Yesterday I put on the last touch of what I wanted on version 1.2. All of the changes include a cinematic camera mode, changed skybox for Earth that actually has stars in it, and changed pointer dealy-os. I think that's pretty much it aside from a few tweaks here or there. A change I want to implement in the future is a tutorial that teaches you how to fight, even if it doesn't let you fight and simply tells you. After that I would like to put in skyboxes that have stars in it for all of the maps and not just Earth's. After that I don't really have much else to do other than add sounds which won't happen, I want to see how people will respond to a relatively realistic space game that has no sounds or explosions with flames.

Now I have to go and figure out what I haven't studied for good enough and study it.

Until next time

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for even thinking of leaving a comment...

A call-to-action text Contact us