:::: MENU ::::

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Hello again everybody,

You know that feeling when you are close to finishing something but there are only small things to do left? That's pretty much me right now. Except I have a lot of really small things to do. Some of which I don't want to do at all. Basically because it takes a while to do these said things.

Off the top of my head I need to:
  • Make the rest of the sky boxes
  • Make the settings in the main menu have sensitivity options.
  • Remove the sound button from the pause menu
  • Possibly add sensitivity to the pause menu
  • Make enemies look like they're shooting 


Now that I think about it, that's not much stuff to do at all. I'm going to get cracking on it and see where it takes me. Then I'll remember 10 other things I need to do.

Until next time 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for even thinking of leaving a comment...

A call-to-action text Contact us