:::: MENU ::::

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Ok, just to make it clear. I am not dead. Now that that is out of the way we can focus on business.

The reason I haven't posted for a little while is because my computer would poop all over me if it could. Actually, I am pretty sure it already has. Do not fear though, I will be back making builds as fast as possible. In fact Build.05 is done I just haven't built it yet do to the lack of a computer that crashes about 10 minutes after boot.

I am getting a restoration disk from Toshiba, it is coming my way as we speak. Once I get that done I will put my backed up files onto my laptop and have an extra five years of correct operation of this laptop. I won't even need it for that long because after we get this game out I am buying a new laptop/desktop, duel monitors and a dark room. That should make me look hardcore enough, whats that? Four monitors? OK, done. LOL I sure do hope that happens...

Until next time

                                                                                -Grant Oberhauser, Lead of Peoples

1 comment:

  1. Yet somehow your computer will still find a way to crash when you click on a link I send you. Lol

    ReplyDelete

You're awesome for even thinking of leaving a comment...

A call-to-action text Contact us