:::: MENU ::::

Monday, December 24, 2012

Hello,

So, I have made a butt load of progress today. I have set up all the maps, they still have some glitches though. Some glitches include not having the icon over the enemy when the player is looking straight at it. Another glitch is a fucked up rocket lock script. Which is weird because I have re written that script about 3 times over. Very strange indeed. All of the other problems come mainly from shitty map designs. All of the other maps that I haven't completely re-worked are very bulky. Although they do look cool, there is no flow to them at all. So I am planing on going back though and positioning some parts of the map differently so they are more linear and lead the player to optimal positions better. Our first/main map does this quite nicely I do believe.

So yeah, I need to fix a few glitches and fucked up map designs and it's off to the races for us. Oh, yeah. I also need FUCKING SOUNDS. PATRICK DO THE FUCKING SOUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are finishing the game in 5 days. 5 FUCKING DAYS! Just do it!

Anyway...

Ahem...

Until next time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for even thinking of leaving a comment...

A call-to-action text Contact us