:::: MENU ::::

Sunday, January 15, 2012

I am back once again to say that I have go Build.04 done. I have included shooting missiles. When they hit something they do disappear, but their whole trail does as well. So I need to fix that. In the next build expect that problem to be fixed. I also need to make a normal gun that isn't missiles, this will be a bit harder due to the fact the object can go right through objects if they go to fast. For this reason I am going to have to use raycasting. That basically means I will draw a line from the front of the ship to the next thing it hits. I will also have to think of a way to do effects with this because using actual projectiles is out of the question, maybe I will use particles. Whatever, here is the link for the current build. http://www.mediafire.com/?vcc77eufdyyj45t

I also wanted to note I might not be on at all next week due to finals. For this reason the next build will be out next week because of the lack of development this week

                                         - Grant Oberhauser, Co Founder and Lead Developer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for even thinking of leaving a comment...

A call-to-action text Contact us