:::: MENU ::::

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Hello again guys. I have just uploaded a video today of my AI. It is a bitty laggy because I used camstudio to record it. Although the Skrillex music gets your mind off of that a bit.

But without further a do, the video...




So... what did you think of it? I think I might make little videos like this every week to further document the development progress.

I think I covered everything. I didn't do any development today, 2 crashes, uploading to Youtube and getting fresh copies of Firefox and Adobe Flash. Tomorrow I might make my plane able to turn 'down'. As you could probably see in the video, the plane always has to flip to turn towards the other. That should be able to be fixed with only a few lines of code.

Until next time.

                                         - Grant Oberhauser, Co Founder and Lead Developer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for even thinking of leaving a comment...

A call-to-action text Contact us